Monday, April 9, 2012

Drivers make me want to punch a bunny.

Why are there people that can't figure out how to drive? It isn't that hard once you have a few years of driving under your belt.

An old man in an Audi A8 takes a wide left, moving from the inside lane to the outside lane on a two-lane left turn lane. No signal, no look, nothing.

Teenage girl moves into the far right lane over a solid white line where the new lane is. Nevermind the fact it's my lane, and I'm there. She doesn't check and crosses right over, and I had to slam on the brakes. If I had an old crappy car, I would've let her crush the front end of my car and promptly flip her on her lid.

More often than not, in my experience, crappy drivers aren't always driving crappy cars. They have nice ones. The new Acura TSX/TL/MDX, Mercedes Benz SUVs, BMW 5/7 series, etc. I've come to expect crappy cars will be driven horribly, because they're crappy cars. But with nice luxury cars I've never expected to have horrible drivers. But now I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment