Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm watching LOST online right now. My point is something that is simply obvious to me, and don't know how it got overlooked by the writers.

1) 40 some people are stuck on the beach.
2) 3 have come back from a compound on a smaller island.
3) 4 have come back from a HOUSING COMPLEX on the BIG island.
4) 1 person has the code to turn off the fence.
5) 4 people believe everyone who lived in the housing complex is gone.

Why doesn't Jack (and Juliette would need to be persuaded) lead everyone back to the village and everyone can sleep in a regular bed, have water, maybe electricity. How did this plot GRAND CANYON skip the creative LOST team?

Wouldn't someone on the island be asking all these questions about Jack and where he was, etc? I know if all these folks came back alive, I'd be asking where they were, how to get back, and move there.

No comments:

Post a Comment