Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"They didn't stop to think if they should." (Jurassic Park)

I began earnestly today on learning Dreamweaver CS3. It's been pretty much an assault on my patience and senses from the get-go. I can plunk away at a basic web site, and try to figure out how to do stuff. I have no clue on some of the tags, I just swing away at it. Usually it's hit & miss, and I have to wait for the order to go all the way around (start from scratch). In short, I've been standing on shoulders of geniuses (original programmers) and trying not to fall off.

That said, I think my first effort isn't too shabby. I have some fine tuning, but the template is nearly done. At 9:20 I finally stepped away from the fire. I'll hit it hard tomorrow around 2 or 3pm.

And no, I'm not going to share it with the world (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment