Thursday, July 26, 2007

Breakfast at Tiffany's

I am alone in blustering an 11 page document into 17. From 3200 words to nearly 5700. What, for Pete's sake, am I doing? Adapting our O-Fish-Al FAQs from a simple document to html web page complete with little text compression tools that allow only the questions to be present until clicked on, whereupon the answer ever-so-awesomely expands within the web page.

It seemed like a simple request at the time, and it was something I wanted to do already.

What is really annoying is when you miss a div tag here and there and all of a sudden your page gets jacked back to 1995- large text, blue hyperlinks, and centered.

On another note, after watching some World Series of Pop Culture, I'm thinking about wrangling a few folks to make a team. I'm really weak in the music department. The only success I had in that arena was the category "White Rappers." There's how many? 5? 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment