Monday, June 25, 2007

Move along. Nothing to see here. Keep it going.

Have you ever received a email that asks you a bunch of questions? Like a personality query that has some random rule/procedure to it.

These questions are fun to answer, and sometimes they provide a little gut check. Imagine if a company was able to get these surveys out to the general public. Say, Sears or Gap, or perhaps Verizon. There could be little questions like; Who decides on the home purchases? What store/company do you hate to shop?

It may not be glamorous, or scientifically or truthfully accurate (but are phone surveys?), but dabbling a little corporate questions in a chain email survey might give more insight to the company. I dunno, I'm just spit balling this idea.

I recently had one sent to me, and it is supposed to be one word answers. This is what my responses would be if I could answer completely. The questions aren't all personal, and I'm going to write my initial response to the question.

Begin:
Rule #1:
If you open this you GOTTA take it.

Rule # 2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone
messages you and asks

Rule #3:
Only answer True or False

Round 1 - Have you ever...
Q: Kissed someone on your top friends (myspace)?
False. That's just gross.
Q: Been arrested?
False.
Q: You like someone?
True. I like a lot of people. Shouldn't this question be "Are you in love with someone?" Moving on...
Q: Held a snake?
False.
Q: Been suspended from school?
False.
Q: Been fired from a job?
False. I have quit without notice before.
Q: Sang karaoke?
True. But not in a bar or club.
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
True. And my DVD collection is proof of that (why did I buy Pearl Harbor?).
Q: Laughed until you started crying?
True.
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
True. And in my eyeballs, up my nose.
Q: Kissed in the rain?
False. It doesn't rain all the time in Seattle!
Q: Sang in the shower?
True.
Q: Sat on a roof top?
True. Up on the rooftop click, click, click...
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
False.
Q: Broken a bone?
False. But I have had a couple of nails go through my feet.
Q: Shaved your head
True. I bet a wrestler that if he made it to state, I would shave my head.
Q: Played a prank on someone?
True. Numerous times, but nothing on the level of "Punk'd" or anything.
Q: Had/have a gym membership?
True. Yes, and I think I went for a month.
Q: Shot a gun?
True. But I don't own a gun, let alone many guns, that would necessitate an entire rack.
Q: Donated Blood?
False.

Round 2 - Who was the last person...
1. You hung out with?
KG/RB/JB
2. Last person you texted?
KG
3. You were in a car with?
P. Jeff on the way back from Saturday races.
4. Went to the movies with?
Myself. Saw Fantastic Four #2.
6. You talked to on the phone with?
My mommy.
7. Made you laugh?
Myself. Every time I look in the mirror.
8. You hugged?
AK or Cheeks- in a manly way, by the way.

Round 3 - Either/Or
1. Sun or moon?
Both. Sun because I can partake in many activities. Moon because I really like a bright, full moon night.
2. Winter or Fall?
Winter. If it's going to be cold, be cold. Plus it rains a lot more in Fall, the leaves get nasty.
3. Left or right?
Left. It may be a free right, but left is the road less travelled by. And if it's the wrong way, 3 lefts make a right.
4. Sunny or rainy?
Sunny.
6. Have you been out of the country?
Yes. And no, I haven't been to Mexico since '86.
8. Do you want to get married?
No. I want to pine away somewhere and be cooking for 1 my entire life. I really want to say does a bear...
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl. Where's the option of sucking it in? The ultimate, messy way of eating spaghetti.
10. Do You Cook?
Fortunately, yes. Eggos, toast, scrambled eggs (hit & miss). I have been known to lay down some tasty dishes from time to time.
11. Current mood?
Allergetic.
12. Be serious or be funny?
Funny haha or funny strange? 'Cause I bounce between the two quite regularly.
13. Drink whole or skim milk?
Whole. We are talking about cow milk, right?

Round 4 - Last 72 hours have you...
1. Kissed someone?
Nope. And thanks for the reminder. I'm going to listen to Celine Dion and eat a half gallon of ice cream. Maybe finish off the day with a marathon of Titanic, Love Actually, and Affair to Remember.
2. Sang?
Yes
3. Been hugged?
Nope.
4. Cried?
Nope. Men don't cry. There's no crying in baseball!
5. Liked someone you can't have?
No. Here's another questions that doesn't make much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment