Monday, June 23, 2008

"Missed it by that much!" (Get Smart)

So I'm going to investigate the accuracy of the personality test I recently took (let's hear it for all the INTJ's in the house! Oh wait, there are only 3-4% of the US population). I'm going through the standard report I got and evaluate the main points of who I'm supposedly am. And of course you can tell who a person is off a personality test result (yes, that was sarcasm).

Here it goes:

1. Independent Thinkers are not the type who easily comes out of his shell. [It takes about 3 months for me.]

2. Speaking about their emotional life is also not one of their strong points. [Bury it deep down inside, and never bring it up again. Seriously, I'm analyzing emotions, which obviously aren't logical half the time.]

3. Anyway, social relationships are not particularly important to them; they are happy with just a few, close friends who find it easy to share their intellectual world. [Pretty true. It's not a clique, it's our little world.]

4. They find it difficult to establish new ties. [Maybe. Or maybe rejection sucks?]

5. In love, they need a lot of space and independence but this does not mean that their partner is not important to them. [Not always. Just when I have to visit her family. Perfect time for "needing" space.]

6. Independent Thinkers often make a cool and reserved impression on others; but this impression is deceptive: they can hardly bear it if people close to them should reject them. [See #4 above. And I don't really think myself as "cool".]

7. They prefer a harmonious, balanced relationship with a partner who shares their interests and with whom they can realise their visions. [Isn't that what we all want? Thank you Captain Obvious!]

No comments:

Post a Comment