Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Episode Ever! 9/8 central. Live except on West Coast.

I was listening to the radio this morning (far better alternative to the beeping of an alarm clock) when one of the radio personalities started with:

"Did you watch Leverage last week?"

An promptly went into a mini-recap of last week's episode and the episode on tonight. About 15 seconds into her talk, I noticed no one was chiming in, agreeing. Then came the slip.

"Leverage is the best new show on TV." Or something like that. FYI,TNT, no one talks like that. I would think the original copywriters had something better, but I bet TNT's approval board said they liked this line better. It was a great ad until the mucked-up copy.

Oh yeah- I couldn't remember the name of the show, so I looked it up on TNT's site, and lo and behold, their "Quick Links" aren't so quick. Or linky. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment