Monday, January 12, 2009

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

I updated my blogroll. I trimmed down from over 120 feeds to a manageable 43. I'll probably eliminate a few more in the coming weeks, depending on how much I read. Like Mental Floss- yes it's fun, but I don't have the time to read 100 useless trivia a day.

I eliminated a lot the blogs I inherited from a feller in Idaho, a large number of photoblogs. I also chose Engadget over Gizmodo- really, how many extraneous gadgets do you need, whether you can afford them or not? I just like seeing what's coming out, I don't need to see them twice.

My technology blogs will probably get the axe, too. I don't have an Apple, thus I don't read TUAW, and a few other ones that are maxed at 200 unread posts.

Less junk is coming in. That's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment