Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Where will you be when you need [Ferris Bueller]?"

I'm compiling/absorbing/reading/experiencing a bit of social media right now. Kinda getting a feel for what is useful, and what isn't. I'm hoping that I'll be able to condense the main objectives and purposes in the coming weeks. It's not like it's new to me; I've used MySpace, currently responding to FaceBook emails, and I've had a Twitter account longer than Guy Kawasaki. But how much of it has benefited me or others?

The book I'm reading now during my lunch is about a third done. My Amazon.com order will have some more info to compile, but not necessarily relevant.

The main point of my commentary/observations (I hasten to announce it as advice or guidelines) will be based on the question (a broad question at that) - Why should I and what does it do for me?

A Google search will provide numerous blog posts and articles about that question, but they are pretty superficial and non-specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment